The Detonator is a small speaker that packs a lot of power.
The 4" magnesium and aluminum cone driver coupled with a large computer optimized magnet produces huge sound in
this small package.
The cabinet is fitted with two passive radiators to provide deep bass with low distortion by eliminating the need for a port tube. The tweeter is housed in a separate enclosure from the bass unit, creating the unique look of an old school TNT detonator.
This tweeter is a special ring radiator tweeter that is able to play up to 40 kHz delivering the clearest and most detailed sound in today's market. The crossover network inside continues with quality components ensuring optimum performance. Air core inductors and metalized polypropylene allow high power capacities with unaltered and clear sound being produced.
The final component of these small packages is the cabinet, which will be finished in an array of high gloss paint finishes. The Detonators will be a unique accent piece in your home theater room, office or bedroom. When you demand the best, look no further than Adsum Audio.
- Type: 2 Way Passive Radiator Enclosure
- Woofer: 100 mm (4") Magnesium/Aluminum cone, Shielded bass-midrange
- Tweeter: 19 mm (3/4") Dual Ring Radiator Tweeter
- Passive Radiator: 2 x 100 mm (4") Coated Paper Cone
- Frequency Response: (+/- 3 dB) 65 Hz - 40kHz
- Sensitivity:(2.83V/1m) 85 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 2.9 Ohms
- Recommended Power Input: 20 - 120 Watts
- Dimensions:(WxHxD) 183 mm x 265 mm x 183 mm
- Weight: 3.5 Kg